Hello, Blogosphere, and good morning.
So I’ve been a bad person, as you can probably tell, and I haven’t posted anything in a week or two…*cue wrist slaps*. I admit that I am an awful blogger but I also admit that change isn’t going to be as immediate as I’d like to think.
But that aside, I’m going to try and get back into the swing of things. Post today, maybe one tomorrow, definitely another by the end of the week. As for today, a 642 Things To Write About post has made its way into my text box.
This time, the prompt was as follows: “Write an anonymous letter to a stranger detailing the things you’ve learned about life”. I couldn’t resist taking it and using this format…anyone like myself who needs semi-proper grammar and spelling to live, I’m sorry. Some things have to happen.
* * * * *
Hello my name is Adam. I dont know who you are. I hope your friendly.
Do you like the future? Mom says if I put this in the ground, your gonna find it in the future. I hope shes right.
I dont know what to say so I asked Mom. She says I should tell you some advice I no now so you can have it in the future.
- Make sure you share all your toys with people.
Espesh UspetchEspecially when they arent nice to you first, even though those are the hardest shares to do. Thats how you make friends is by being nice first. Mom told me how to spell that word.
- Clean your room and make your bed every day even on the weekends when its a lazy day. Theres no excuse for living like an animal even though their happy just the way they are and go to animal heaven.
- Some adults are good people but not all of them. Some ones are bad people who steal good people away. Those ones are usually tall with must ashes and big coats. If they get you make a lot of noise like theres a fire and no one else knows about it.
- Mommies can see around corners and through floors and seelings. Even though it doesnt make a lot of sense they still do.
- Even though daddies are a privilege and only some kids have them its not a bad thing when you dont because it means the world is happy that way and its for the right thing. If you have a daddy thats cool and I wish I could meet him in the future. Wait if he is your daddy in the future is he a kid like me right now?
I dont have any more advice in this letter but I hope you liked this and maybe I will send you another one soon. I wish you could send me one back from the future but Mom says time machines are a story. This is kind of like a time machine though except it only goes forward not back.
I hope you have a really good day and say hi to all your future friends for me and tell them that Adam said hello how are they.
* * * * *
More to come.
Be well and prosper,